Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Restaurant Kim Hing, Machap Baru

Love to dine in Restaurant Kim Hing,
In Machap Baru...
The dishes are in huge size...
With really reasonable price.....
The fish is really fresh,
Tasted so sweet and soft.....
Yums~
One of the signature dish we must order....
I wonder how they can fried the garlic until so crispy!~
The crispiness can be tasted not just by biting on the meat,
But also the garlic!!!~
I tried to cook the garlic the same way, but to no avail...
It's really superb!!!!!
Love this so much!~

Sei dai tin wong...
4 beans fried with dried shrimp...
Tasted as much yummy as other dishes...

Steam chicken with Ginger,
The chicken is soft and easy to bite....
It tastes just perfect!~
With the aroma of ginger,

Yam + Kou Rou....
It's not as fat as I ate in other places...
Nice nice...

Mint Chicken!
It's really very refreshing,
With the minty smell...

Tit Pan Taufu...
Nothing particular special about this dish,
But it still taste ok...

Fried Choy Sam....
I'd really prefer if the choy sam have more leaves..
:p

We'll definitively go back to this restaurant again!
Thumbs up!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy crispy garlic too! That plate of garlic is for you to order? Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garlic with meat to be exact.. I just love the garlic so much that I forgot to mention about the main ingredient in the dish.. hahahahah!~

    ReplyDelete