Monday, May 30, 2016

The Feast - Mama Kim Puchong

I guess I really fall in love,
With Mama Kim's food....

This round...
I visited Mama Kim Puchong,
Attending Beauty & The Feast Spa Party...

Puchong branch is more spacious!~
Can accommodate more foodies!~

Where healthy is yummy!~
I really like their theme...

Feast of the day:
Having salad as appetizer...

Lemongrass drink + Juice tea...

Not forgetting..
The very famous..
Mama Kim Sauna Mee...

The sizzling effect,
Where every ingredient...
The freshness of the vegetables...
Added in the sweetness....
In the mee soup!~
So delicious!!!!!~

 Dessert of the day!~

Okay...
I know I need to line up...
But I went back to Mama Kim Pandan Indah...

Yes...
Again...
As the food is simply irresistable!~

This round:
For this Fantasy Wok..

It's really a meal..
Full of fantasy...

Fully satisfied my taste bud!

-----------------------------------

Mama Kim Puchong
No 39, Jalan Layang-layang 4,
Bandar Puchong Jaya,
47170 Puchong..
Tel: 03-5879 1150

13 comments:

  1. Wow. I love to eat healthy too. Is it halal? Would love to try it out if it is halal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice catching up with you girls. The sauna mee really not bad hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love healthy food as well! Next time go Puchong must drag my bf there :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first time i heard of mee sauna menu. How does it taste like?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the first time i heard of sauna mee. i wonder how does it taste like

    ReplyDelete
  6. heard a lot about this and would love to try it out if and when I am in Puchong....

    ReplyDelete
  7. The picture a little blurry. Is it vegetarian food? I love vegetarian food!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More vegetables only.. not fully vegetarian.. Theme is to eat healthy!

      Delete
    2. Sorry for the blurry pic.. my camera spoilt.. using phone cam only..

      Delete
  8. I think the sauna mee is still the attraction. The place look quite spacious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wah, look at the Sauna Mee, so appetizing, must check out this place :)

    ReplyDelete