Thursday, February 21, 2013

Tickling My Tastebuds

The bouquet of colourful flowers,
Made by cucumber, chilli, carrot and potato...
Beautifully blossom on our dining table....
On board in Halong Bay's cruise,
Back on January 2008........

The beauty of the huge flowers,
Didn't 'steal' the charm of,
The main dish:
Fried Prawn....

The moment our chef presented this dish,
We can smell the prawn's unique aroma.......
Simply irresistible.....
Feels like want to wallop the whole prawn immediately........

We hold our handbrake,
As we need to perfectly peel the prawn's smooth skin.......
Before it headed into our mouth......

The prawn is so fresh and sweet.....
Until I can feel like:
It's still swimming inside my mouth!~
I can just eat it on it's own...
Without any sauce or spices...
It tastes perfectly great for my tongue!~~~~~
Enjoy every single chew of the prawn!

Yummy yummy in my tummy!!!~~~

Why am I still writing about this dish now?
Simply because the taste are so unforgettable:
The prawn is still fresh,
Swimming in my memory until today......................

2 comments: