Friday, July 24, 2015

Nong & Jimmy Thai Seafood BBQ

Nong & Jimmy Thai Seafood BBQ...
Is very famous in Cheras / Ampang area...
So delighted to be invited...
To try out their Thai food...

They are displaying the price list,
In the huge notice board...
Food enthusiast can always check out the price,
Before they order any food...

Must have while dining in Nong & Jimmy...
The super duper yummy sauce..
I personally love it very much!~

Let's have some appetizer...
Sourly spicy Mango Salad...
Making me having more appetite,
To eat more Thai food...

So many Xi Ham..
Waiting to be grilled...


BBQ Crab...
Can taste the very original taste of 'Xiu Hai'...
One bite on the crab meat,
You'll know whether the crab is fresh enough or not...
:)

If you don't like too plain taste,
You'll probably prefer BBQ Black Pepper Crab...
Which one I prefer?
Well...
I actually think the taste is different,
And I won't make any comparison..

BBQ Stingray...
The sauce is pretty spicy for me..
But bear in mind,
I always can't eat too spicy..
Maybe it'll taste just nice for you..

Grilled Sotong...
Again,
Can taste the very original taste of the squid...
Else,
You can always dip in on the sauces in my 3rd photo..

Deep fried 'Yau Tiu'
I always love to eat this...
Added extra cuteness with its mini size...

The homemade kaya is so yummilicious...
The aroma of the pandan smell so nice...

Perfect way to eat it...
Dip a bit of kaya!~
And rasa the difference!~
Yummilicious!~

Tom Yam is a must,
While eating Thai food...
We had a pot of seafood tom yam!~

Aroma of the coconut,
To cool down my spicy tongue...

Butter prawn is served...

Thai fried Sia Kap..
My little prince love it so much..
He really enjoy the crispiness of the fried fish...
With a little added sourly spicy taste...

Thai style steam Sia Kap...
Yummy!~

The fish is perfect accompaniment,
For Thai Fried Rice...
Very big portion and worth to order..
=)

If you ask which is the dish I love most,
It'll definitely be the prawn cake...
I have no idea what else ingredient is inside...
Besides prawn...
But it surely fit my taste bud..
So delicious!~

Mr Hudson Chan,
Giving explanation,
About the Thai food...


So,
What are you waiting for?
Let's feast!~

---------------------------------------------------

Nong & Jimmy Thai Seafood BBQ
Lot 27363, Jalan Cahaya 1,
Taman Cahaya, Ampang, Kuala Lumpur.



8 comments:

  1. wow.. I like Thai food, esp the crab :D

    mykidshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I can never get enough of seafood! I wanna dig in too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. BBQ crab is life! I'm a big fan of seafood and this place does looks so reasonable and worthy to give a try!

    do drop by... GreenStory

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love crabs wish i could have some right now. the food all looks really good la

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very delicious Thai food and will visit this place

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo I came here before with my in laws... The food here is really delish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mouth-watering food :D I personally quite like thai food but sometimes it gets too spicy for me :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at that fat meaty crabs so mouth watering weeeeiiiiiii!!!! I should not visit you early in the morning. Now you make me hungry for seafood.
    http://www.princesscindyrina.com/2015/07/short-vacation-at-grand-lexis-port.html

    ReplyDelete