Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Let's feast at Anne Elizabeth

Had a truly satisfying meal,
At Anne Elizabeth,
The Deli Restaurant...

All the meat are truly fresh,
With special cuts!~

Recently,
I fall in love with Iberico..
The premium quality pork!~
Enjoy eating it!~

They have Black Angus,
With special cuts,
That will melt in your mouth,
Just like butter...
Well, I don't know..
Yet to try it...
But I truly in love with the Iberico...

A great appetizer,
With Cranberry Salad..
A little sourness of Cranberry,
Truly fits well with the lettuce,
Cherry Tomatoes, cucumber, onion..

The Black Pig Meal Ball in Blanket...
I truly like the name....
Hahaha~
How's it feels like to be in a blanket?
Simply the yummiest meat ball I'd ever had..
Must TRY!~

Anne Elizabeth's Signature Dish:
Iberico Abanico...
A very special cuts...
2 choices of sauce to dip in..
Equally as delicious,
Whether you decide to dip in any of the sauce,
Or just eat it like that....

Portobello with Bacon & Cheese...
This huge mushroom is so cheesy!~
As a cheese-lover,
I truly enjoy chewing each and every single bite of it!

Signature's Pork Belly!
It's juicy,
It's chewy,
It's yummy!

Mixture of sausages from the counter:
Cajun Spiral
Berry Lamb
Honey & Pork
English Chilli
Smoked Pork Cheese

Which one is the best?
I can't tell...
You have to try it all!~
D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!

Anne Elizabeth
The Deli Restaurant
Addres: No. 1, Jalan Manis 4,
Taman Segar, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603-9130 0319

No comments:

Post a Comment