Thursday, December 6, 2012

Maggi 'Good To Great' Campaign - Chicken Rice

This post is especially written,
To participate in....
Cooking Momster's Maggi 'Good To Great' Campaign.

We can just walk in to any kitchen.......
You'll sure find Maggi products in any of the kitchen.....
Of course,
Maggi products can easily found,
In my kitchen, too!
A kitchen wouldn't be a complete kitchen,
If there's no Maggi product in it.....

My family,
Especially my eldest son - the picky eater in my house,
Has the most sensitive taste bud.....
Everytime when I add in,
Maggi Culinary Solutions range of products in my cooking...
The picky eater will surely eat until his bowl licin-licin....
And sometimes,
My kids even compliment my cooking as:
The yummiest food they'd ever eat....
I feels so happy,
This is so encouraging for me.....
To prepare more delicious food,
For my lovely family members....

Here's my chicken rice's recipe:



Step 1:
Wash the rice,
My estimation is one cup of rice per adult.
You can decide how much rice you want to cook,
By counting how many people in  your household.

Step 2:
Peel the skin of garlic, ginger and onion.
Blend it respectively.

Step 3:
Boiled the chicken.....
In a pot full of water...
Just nice enough,
To cover the chicken......
Add in Maggi Chicken cube...
Boiled together...


Step 4:
Take one spoonful each of the blended garlic, ginger and onion....
And fried the garlic, ginger and onion...
Then, add in the rice and fried it together.



Step 5:
Add soy sauce, sesame oil and Maggi seasoning,
to the leftover uncooked garlic, ginger and onion...
This is use as the sauce to dip in after the chicken is cooked.


Step 6:
Put the half-cooked fried rice into the rice cooker.
Pour the chicken soup into the rice cooker as well....
Measure the water level just like how much needed to cook normal rice.
Put in the rice cooker and cook the rice.


Step 7:
Take up the chicken from the pot.
Cut it into smaller pieces.


Step 8:
I added in white carrot to my chicken soup.
You may choose to add in lotus or other ingredients to boil the chicken soup...
I put in back those part of chicken with lesser 'meat' like chicken legs, chicken wings...
To boil the chicken soup.


Step 9:
My chicken sauce:
Soy sauce, sesame oil, Maggi Oyster Sauce,
And a little pinch of salt.....
Spread the 'sauce' all over the chicken.


Step 10:
You may choose to fried bean-sprout,
Or cut one timun......
Then it is a complete meal with rice, chicken, soup and vegetables...


Step 11:
Serve it to my little one......
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment