Thursday, December 6, 2012

Maggi 'Good To Great' Campaign - Tomato Homemade Meat Balls



Another post,
Dedicated for Cooking Momster's Maggi 'Good To Great' Campaign....

Let me tell you,
How Maggi makes a huge different,
In the dishes I cooked:
Whenever I fried any vegetables,
I'll surely Maggi oyster sauce......
One time,
I forgot to add in Maggi Oyster Sauce,
My husband just ate a sip of the vegetable,
And straightaway know something is 'missing'......
From that moment on,
I know.......
Maggi = 'Magic' in taste!~
It makes a huge different in the dish I prepared!

Recipe of the day:
Tomato Homemade Meat Balls



Step 1: 
Laminate the meat with Maggi Seasoning, Maggi Oyster Sauce and corn powder...
You may also chop some onion, garlic or ginger and added in if you like the taste....
If your kids are picky eater on vegetables,
It is a brilliant idea to chop and 'hide' the vegetables in the ball....
Make the meat into round, ball shape with your hands.......


Step 2:
Fried the meatball......

Step 3:
You may served some the balls after fried, if you like....
My kids love to eat the balls after fried, also...




Step 4:
Cut carrots, corns and ladies' fingers....



Step 5:
Add the colourful vegetables,
Together with the meatballs,
Fried together for a little while...

Step 6:
Add water and Maggi Tomato Sauce (1/2 bottle)
Let it boiled for a while...



Step 7:
Served the tomato homemade meatballs...

No comments:

Post a Comment