Monday, June 10, 2013

Kitchen Art Brasserie @ Empire Hotel

 Had superb buffet lunch,
@Kitchen Art Brasserie,
In Empire Hotel...
During Fisher-Price 'The Joy Of Learning' Workshop!~

 It's indeed a multicultural dining experience...
As there's varieties of food to choose from...

Not to forget,
To had some fruits,
Before or after the main dish,
As your preferences...

 I didn't get to snap what I had during the tea time....
As the break is super short....
This is what we had for breakfast...
Coffee or tea?

Plus yummy fried mee.....
Little bit spicy,
But just nice for me....

Variety of sandwich....
Not really sure why,
But the bread are quite 'dry'....

Overall,
I prefer the lunch they served...
A lot more delicious than the breakfast...
:)

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to go to Kitchen Art and taste their ala carte dishes, if they have, that is.

    If the bread is dry, is it because the kitchen employees kept it in the fridge?

    ReplyDelete