Monday, June 17, 2013

Refreshment @ Grand Hyatt Hotel

Simple yet delicious refreshment served,
During Dermalogica launch..
At Grand Hyatt Hotel...
So,
Which drink do you prefer?
Coffee or Tea?

They don't only provide sugar, brown sugar and milk,
To add on on coffee or tea...
They also served honey and lemon...
For us to make honey lemon tea!
Superb isn't it?!

The almond Croissant
Taste really yummy!~
The aroma of almond..
Is really added the level of yummy in the croissant...
Thumbs up!~

Apple Custard Muffin.....
It don't look really tempting to me...
As I don't really into any side-dishes that made by apple..
Though I love apple so much...
But what I can tell you is....
This apple custard muffin really changes my mind.....
The moment I taste one bite of the muffin...
I can't stop biting but eat until the last bite of my muffin...
It's just too delicious not to be eaten!
:p

Last but not least,
Fruits are served, too!~

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy going to the Hyatt S'pore for breakfast as it's near my spa.

    ReplyDelete