Monday, September 27, 2010

Cheesy Macaroni

After trying angel hair's spaghetti,
Mummy said she'll cook macaroni for me...

She boiled the macaroni,
And add in milk,
And Cheese...

While feeding me,
Mummy smash the macaroni into small small pieces,
Easier for me to chew and swallow...


But,
I don't like the macaroni taste...
Any mummies out there can teach my mummy to cook nicer macaroni?

Anyhow,
I love the cheesy cheese...
Delicious cheese stick :)


Mummy introduce me another new food recently...
Yogurt!~
The greatest part is:
It comes with lots of flavours!~
I don't like vanilla,
But mangoes, grapes, strawberries taste nice!~
Daddy said he want to buy me chocolate and orange flavours soon!~


Yummy yummy yummy.......
I want more new taste,
More more new delicious food...

Originated from 'Little Prince'

No comments:

Post a Comment