Monday, September 27, 2010

New Ingredient

As usual,
Mummy never add any seasonings to my porridge...
And she've been looking new ingredients,
In order to 'create' for new taste and new flavours for me...
This time,
She add in Mushroom~~~~~~


I can smell the aroma of mushroom,
Even the porridge is not yet ready,
While mummy is still cooking~~~


Besides mushroom,
Which she cut into tiny little pieces;
She add in chicken meat,
Chopped into little pieces also;
Potato, cut into little rectangular shape;
And also my favourite greennie vegetables~~~

Just by adding the mushroom,
Really makes the porridge taste different!
New taste again!~
And it's yummy~~~
'Sapu' the whole pot, again!!!
This should motivate mummy,
To cook me more nice new food... Haha!

Originated from 'Little Prince'

No comments:

Post a Comment