Friday, March 22, 2013

Sakae Sushi @ Leisure Mall

My kids urged everyone,
To dine in Sakae Sushi again,
After his fun experience of dining in Sakae.......
Most of all,
It's because of their outstanding kid's meal appearance......

My daughter ordered the aeroplane meal.....
Yet,
With the rice,
It's too big portion.......
The rice is just normal white rice,
But we all expected to be nicer Japanese rice,
Since we're dining in Japanese restaurant...

My son fall in love with this fire engine meal...
And he ordered it again...
The food is slightly not as good as before,
But still acceptable...
He finish it up.....
Because he love the fire engine appearance so much!~

The set are a bit pricey,
But quite delicious.......

Another set of food...
Which tastes yummy, too!~

This is something I won't want to order,
For my future visit,
In Sakae Sushi.........

Mee soup and Udon soup,
Are a lot under expectation........
More room for improvement, please........
:)

Anyhow,
Will definitely going to dine again in Sakae,
Since my kids love the kids meal so much!~

3 comments:

  1. I saw their kids meal too! It's way too cuteeee awww but too bad I can't order :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuh Jiun, maybe you can?

    Shirley, too bad cannot bring the plate home.. hahahahah

    ReplyDelete