Friday, July 19, 2013

Subway Breakfast

I love Subway Breakfast....
RM6.90!!
Very reasonable price!!!

Step 1: Your menu choices..
Step 2: Choose your bread....

Step 3: Choose your cheese..
Step 4: Choose your fillings....

Step 5: Choose your sauce.....
There's really wide variety of choices to choose from!~

Honey mustard,
Sweet Onion,
Mayonnaise,
Olive oil Blend,
Chili,
Ketchup,
BBQ,
Ranch,
Thousand Island..

My breakfast set...
With coffee!~

Ready to take away!~

Healthy breakfast,
With everything inside!~
And most importantly,
It's really yummy!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I really love sandwiches-to-go. Too bad the nearest Subway would require a drive, not a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son is a huge fan of subway! Love the student meal with the additional of a cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waverly, yeah.. I drove there, too!

    Shirley, it's really nice!

    ReplyDelete