Monday, August 26, 2013

Tarbush Buffet

My very first dining experience,
In Tarbush -
A middle-east Restaurant.....
Located in Sunway Pyramid......

Huge variety of appetizer.....
The appetizer looks unique....

It actually tastes very yummy!~

 My personal favourite on the appetizer:
Ceaser Salad!~

First time trying...
Fasolia with lamb...

First time eating,
Frekkah with lamb...
Guess middle-east people,
Really loves lamb...
:)


Kebab Indi,
I love it!~
Yums~
Muhamarrah....
Can't tell what it's made of...
Even after I ate it!~

Middle-east version of...
Mushroom soup..
Personally love this very much!~

 Buffet area.....

I know Raya already over......
But this is a belated post...
When I Berbuka Puasa,
Every everyone else in Sunway Pyramid...
:)


The decoration is very nice,
In the restaurant...
Love it!~

Hot and cold drinks~~~


Middle-east rice...

Shish Kebab~~~
& Shish Tawook...

 Spaghetti!~

This is my top favourite,
Of all dishes served...
Whole lamb with Brazilla Rice!~
The aroma of the lamb,
Mixed well with the brazilla rice!~
Super yummy!!~~

Desserts.....
With fruits...
And~~~
Middle-east version of yogurt, perhaps?

Frankly speaking,
I don't really fancy with sweet stuff....
Thus,
I don't really like any of these.............

My first middle-east restaurant dining experience,
Was indeed a very nice and unique experience!~

Will go back to Tarbush for his Whole Lamb with Brazillian Rice...
Very very yummy!~ 
Must try!~

No comments:

Post a Comment