Thursday, September 30, 2010

Biscuits!


I request mummy to buy these biscuits for me...
Can't wait until we reach home...
I asked mummy to open the package and start eating...

On the way back,
Mummy open another pack of alphabet biscuit...
At first,
We thought it consist of A-Z,
But after we open it,
Only we realize,
It only consist of four alphabet, I-K-E-A...
Well,
Never mind,
I still can eat it...

After chewing few alphabet,
Mummy pass one 'K' with 'broken leg'...

Me: Bu Yao! (Don't Want)
Mummy: Why?
Me: Wrong!
Mummy: What's wrong?
Me: Wrong 'K'!
Mummy: Never mind la... Still can eat what...
Me: Bu Yao!!!
Mummy: Ok ok...

Mummy handed me another perfect 'K'...
I continue eating~~~

When I reach home,
I refuse to eat all the biscuits...
The next day and the next next day...
I also refuse to eat...

Mummy: Why you don't want to eat?
I thought you like the biscuits?
Me: Why? Why?
Mummy: (Ask me back pulak...)

After several days,
I still refuse to eat the biscuit...
Well,
All the remaining biscuits,
Of course,
Goes to mummy's tummy~~~

Originated from 'Little Prince'

No comments:

Post a Comment