Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Snacko


As I don't like to eat sweet stuff,
Mummy loves to introduce different kinds of biscuit for me...

This time,
Daddy bought this 3 little packs of biscuit...

My favorite is the alphabet's biscuit...
Every time I took a biscuit from the package,
I'll pronounce after mummy told what alphabet is that...
I can recognize some of the alphabet like 'A', 'B', 'O'...
I'll tell mummy before she teach me,
If I know what alphabet is that!~
Mummy think the biscuit is an excellent learning tool for me,
Which I agree so, too!

Next is the pizza-like-taste-biscuit...
Not bad..
This is the first time I taste such biscuit...

My least preference was the chocolate biscuit...
Mummy said my taste is really different from other kiddos...

Others like chocolate but not me...
Kiddos like sweet but not me...
Babies like milk but not me...

You know what I like the most?
I love garlic, ginger, onions...
I like all kinds of vegetables...
I like, also... all kinds of fruits!~
Yummy yummy!~

Originated from 'Little Prince'

No comments:

Post a Comment