Thursday, September 30, 2010

Supplements


If you're following my blogs,
You'll know I'm never a milk lover...

Mummy've been trying a lot of method,
To make me drink nen nen...
From bottle feed,
To spoon feed,
To cup feeding...
From changing formula,
To changing different bottles...
Adding little bit milk powder to milo also,
I can taste the difference!!!
And now......
I officially announced,
Milk is a yucky food for me...
Total refuse to drink milk...

Mummy's wondering...
Baby suppose to love nen nen,
But definately not me...

So,
Mummy's considering,
Introducing supplements for me...
In order for me to get enough balance nutrients,
Other than my daily balance diets......

Supplements actually taste nicer than milk!
Hehehehehe~~~~~

Originated from 'Little Prince'

No comments:

Post a Comment