Monday, September 27, 2010

Salmon Yummy~

I always love to eat fish fish...
This time, mummy introduce me salmon fish...
She said Salmon is rich of DHA~~~~~~~
DHA? What's tat?
Will I be smarter after eating? Ha!



They all said salmon is best to eat raw...
Mummy said I cannot eat it raw...
She steam the salmon adding some ginger~~~
Salmon taste so delicious just eat like that...
Without adding any seasonings~~~
Later on, mummy add this tomato sauce for me...
Erm~~~ How can I describe the taste of tomatoes?
Is it called 'sour'?
Every spoon I eat the salmon + tomato sauce...
I'll show mummy my sour face,
Mummy, I think I prefer only salmon~~~~~~




What to do with the whole bottle of organic tomato sauce?
Mummy cooked macaroni again,
4 days after I ate salmon fishy...
This time, mummy add this tomato sauce into macaroni~~~
Taste better than the previous time,
At least, I still able to finish half the bowl...
But not all of it...
Still, taste a bit weird...
Mummy, more improvement needed to cook macaroni, ya~~~


Originated from 'Little Prince'

No comments:

Post a Comment